MIG Welder | USA | Welders Jobs
Aerotek, voted Best of Staffing, is hiring Welders to work with a local manufacturing company with a starting pay of $21.00+/hour (paid weekly). Pay based on experience and weld test.
- Assist in the production of various assemblies and sub-assemblies for various industries.
- Utilize MIG welding and various hand and power tools.
- 6 months of previous welding experience, MIG welding preferred.
- Previous fabrication experience is great, but not required.
- Read a tape measure.
- Ability to work 45+ hours every week.
Related Skills & Job Titles:
Welder, Fabricator, Mechanical Assemble.
Work Environment / Shift
- Production facility under one roof.
- Steel-toed boots and other welding PPE are required.
- Monday – Friday, 1st shift and 2nd shift.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, colour, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.