Welder | EVRAZ North America| Welders Jobs
EVRAZ North America ( Denver, CO ) is seeking a Welder to join our team at our Recycling Facility in Denver, Colorado. In this role you will be reading and interpreting design blueprints, preparing fabrication and welding for various metal components and structures.
- Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for jobs
- Interprets drawings and sketches, plans details of working procedure, tools, and material requirements
- Selects materials in accordance with suitability for job
- Lays out work, makes sketches, and determines stock sizes as required
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded as required
- Set-up, assembles and tack weld parts, constructing special fixtures as needed
- Performs gas and electric welding in all positions (down-hand vertical, overhead, etc)
- Builds up worn or defective parts
- Cleans, grinds, and flame anneals parts and welded joints as required
- Uses burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut materials to size and shape
- Exercises all safety precautions and makes provisions for handling material and equipment to and from job site as required in connection with work
- Works in shop or field
- Performs work requiring a working knowledge of the welding properties of various types of metals, welding rods, welding heats, stress relief, allowances for fit-up and machining and the effect of shrinkage, warpage, and expansion
- Performs other duties as they might be assigned
- Minimal 3 years’ work experience as a Metal Fabricator or a similar role.
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience.
- Professional certification from the American Welding Society (AWS).
- Proficient at SMAW (stick welding).
- Reliable transportation.
- $31.60 – $36.50
Our total compensation package includes amazing benefits!
- A bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance
- Family medical, dental, and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and long term disability programs
- Retirement Account contributions and (401k) with employer match
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-provided Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance options
- Paid vacations, sick time and 10 paid holiday days per year
- Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
All applicants must be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Skills & Job Titles:
Welder, Fabricator, Mechanical Assemble.
About EVRAZ North America:
EVRAZ North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EVRAZ North America is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: (312) 533-3577. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.